Cannot get Auto Stairwell Tool to Work

KnotSquare

While I was able to resolve my previous issue with getting the Basement to properly build on Level 0 with floor joists, etc., I am still unable to get the Auto Stairwell Tool to work.

The bottom tread extends beyond the bottom wall and post in the basement as shown and does not quite reach the door opening at the top as tile work from the Kitchen extends over the top tread as shown.

I have tried to resolve this by dragging the stair to the wall, stair side, at the top; but this does not resolve the issue.

To add interior walls to the basement, it forced me to turn off "Automatically Rebuild Basement". I am not certain why this is and therefore do not know if this is the reason for the issue.

Any help is welcome.

Farrar-Hagan As-Built Fdn.zip

Thank you Eric. Crazily, this is my own home and the walls below are not walls, but T&G only, floor to ceiling. I live in an old mining town and many homes are oddly put together around here. Usually older ones as mine was built in 1950.

I am doing plans for my Electrician to show him what we want added as nothing is grounded, and all wiring is crispy, first rendition of Romex. Many homes around here are not so well built as my own, so I am actually fortunate.

The whole house is being shown as in a few years I hope to tear out the fire place to relocate the stairs to that location and expand the tiny Kitchen and Bathroom as I am no longer a bachelor as of the last 3 years.

I appreciate your time and always have. You have been quite helpful on a few of my projects.

Thanks again,

Mark