Anyone using outside rendering farms / virtual pc's for processing only?

VisualDandD

Changing the sun and the environmental lighting is how I control the sky in Chief. I haven't played with Twin Motion. 

I have been asking Chief to unify the render and ray trace controls into a menu that gives the quality of Twin Motion or Enscape (or similar products).

Chief has come a long ways but I need "more power to the warp engines Scotty!"

One thing I have been asking Chief for is the ability to take a backdrop and move its distance from the home forward and back. What I want is the ability to use a photo of the landscaping from the home as seen through the windows and control the distance and the exposure. "It is a nice to have."

Where it becomes really useful is when you wish to put in a window or door where one doesn't exist. Particularly a picture window.

In any case, you are welcome.

The images look great by the way. Photo wise they are a little "pincushioned." This can be handled by leveling the point view higher to the line of site of an actual person. In post you can typically find a set controls such as transform or similar. The problem with image correction is you will have to crop in. You will see in one of the photos I didn't have enough room to crop. 

Depinned_.jpg

Depinned_-2.jpg

Depinned and cropped.jpg

Depinned and cropped-2.jpg