Pony Wall/Doorway Intersection

plannedRITE

I haven't found a good way to do this quite yet without using solids. I'd prefer to not use them since it shows extra lines in vector views that I have to edit out of my layouts but I'm not sure if there is another way. This is pretty common in our designs, or layouts similar to this, so any input on something that I've overlooked would be great!

I'd like to show the upper portion of the doorway/framed out header, have the stem wall cut down but still keep a raised stem under the adjacent wall, and not have the pony wall be cut by a doorway. 3 methods that I've used:
1. I generally use a doorway and throw in a solid at the pony wall cut but do end up with lines in the vector view around the solid.
2. Turning the wall invisible removes the framed out header so a solid needs to be used plus it causes other layers to poke through the side of the wall that can't be edited out.
3. Using a open railing with post to beam also gives the wall layer issue and doesn't let the stem wall be cut down to match the lower slab height.

I'll attach a few pics and an example plan. Thanks
 image.thumb.png.1cf8fd524d98f238e1da5ef771187a2d.pngimage.thumb.png.4eac694d112c73034e7443f75105de5c.pngimage.thumb.png.e46189f1645f55340e26716af4f63d1c.png

Pony Wall_Doorway.zip