Welsh Construction, Inc. is looking to hire a CAD Designer needed for an established remodeling company. Duties include site visits to take field measurements, creating “As Is” drawings, working with project developers and other designers to create conceptual drawings, floor plans, 3D renderings, and ultimately construction drawings. Must be local to the area.
Full benefits include health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 5 paid holidays.
If you're interested, please email resume directly to Matt@welshconstruction.com
We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We are looking to hire a full-time professional with Chief experience to support our design team. See attached Job Summary for details. Ideal candidate will be thoroughly familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in: 1) Site plan and As-Built creation; 2) Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations
If interested, please submit resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visit https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/
JRP Design and Remodel
Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!
To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.
We're hiring for a Full-Time Architectural position for residential remodeling & new construction using Chief Architect in Downton Chicago & surrounding Chicagoland Suburbs. It's still difficult to find people with Chief Architect experience; so I thought this forum may be a good place to look. See job posting link below:
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Looking for immediate architectural assistance with drafting architectural plans for obtaining building permits on primarily residential remodeling and new-construction projects throughout the City of Chicago and surrounding Chicagoland.
Drawings will be developed using the Chief Architect Software.
Job Duties will include:
- Taking field measurements and photographs of existing conditions
- Drafting & development of existing, demolition, and proposed floor plans using Chief Architect
- Drafting & Development of Exterior and Interior Elevations
- Basic level drafting and design for Structural and MEP Systems
- Updating drawings from redlines provided by Lead Architect's Review
Requirements for Qualified Candidates:
- Verifiable Experience using the Chief Architect software & ability to provide samples of work using the program.
- 2+ years experience with residential remodeling/construction in a professional setting.
- Ability to visit project sites in-person to perform field measures for existing conditions.
- General knowledge/understanding of local building codes
- Organized, reliable, detail orientated, and good communication skills
- Ability to commit to deadlines
Preferred Attributes for Candidates:
- Experience using the Chief Architect software in a professional setting.
- Completed college degree in Architecture
- Completion of formal Chief Architect training program
This position provides a flexible work environment allowing you to have flexible hours, the future potential to work remotely (with the exception of site visits) and also has a lot of room for potential growth within the company!
This position will qualify to provide AXP hours to be used towards Licensing through the NCARB program.
Please provide a copy of your resume, contact phone number, email address, and samples of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
401(k) Flexible schedule Paid time off
Bonus pay Commission pay
Residential Architecture: 2+ years Chief Architect: 1+ year (Preferred)
Please email: email@example.com with your resume and work samples if you are interested in the position.
My name is Howard Pitts, Design Manager for Elijah Kord Custom Homes, "BODesign" Division.
We are seeking to add a new architectural designer/drafter/intern that has residential experience
with Chief Architect. We design and build luxury homes, subdivisions/community homes ,
townhomes and condominiums.
We have an amazing office and design amazing living spaces. Come visit us in North Dallas.
If you are interested, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Pitts - BODesign - Design Manager
Elijah Kord Custom Homes
8140 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 505
Dallas, Texas 75231
ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Northwood Residence I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I 2001 N Prairie I Video Tour 4K - YouTube
ELIJAH KORD Custom Homes I Mimosa Residence I Video Tour - YouTube
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now