Looking To Buy Additional X5 License

markbm

I'm looking to purchase another license of X5 and do not have SSA.   Not looking to upgrade at this time.  Have already contacted Chief and they said they don't offer X5 for purchase any more.

If anyone has an X5 license for Chief Architect for sale, please let me know..

Thanks,

Mark

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SteveBeitscher
    Newest Member
    SteveBeitscher

• By MRMChief
      I am currently using the rent to own version of Chief Architect.  I received an email that said Save $300 on rental buyout but no other information. Anyone know how that works?

• By CarlaBDesigns
      X10 for sale $1,000, this does not have SSA.
    • By KenL-sdd
      When you unlicense  x11 it also unlicenses x10 or if you unlicense  x10 it also unlicenses x11. That is fine and I understand why it is being done. However is should also work the other way if I license x11 for my laptop then it should give me access to x10 or vise versa..
      Case in point, I licensed x10 on my laptop to go into the field and meet with a client on a job, I have been working on for a while. Unfortunately the drawing had been opened and saved in x11 and was in the wrong file folder. Being in the middle of nowhere without internet connection I was hosed <that's the nice word> thanks to chiefs new way to  license. If you are going to remove access to x10 and x11 if just one is unlicensed then if I license one product the other should be licensed on the same machine it should automatically give access to the other product.
      Chief please fix this MAJOR licensing problem.
    • By Ajay44
      No longer using the software so I am selling it for $1600.00 or best reasonable offer. I will handle the license transfer and fee. If you are interested, give me a reply and we can discuss the details. 
    • By mfmclelland
      I used CA to design and do the working drawings for my home. Now that it is completed and we are moved in, I don't need to retain my license any longer. I am offering it for sale for $1650.00 with the buyer paying the 100.00 transfer fee (total $1750.00). I have spoken with customer service and they are sending me the transfer forms. If you are interested you can contact me here, PM me, or email me at mark@elsproductions.com. Thanks!