Looking For Design Help In The Minneapolis/st. Paul Area

CJohnStanchina

Hello!

My wife & I are anxious to build a custom home on a lot we own in Maple Grove.  I have developed floor plans and elevations in Home Designer Pro 2015, with which we are quite satisfied.  What we need is somebody with some construction/structural expertise to take us "over the finish line."  Basically, we need somebody to take what we've done and develop a full set of construction documents that ensure the structural integrity of the home/design that we could then take to a builder of our choosing for execution.

Looking forward to hearing from you Twin Cities design professionals out there!

Thank you,

C. John Stanchina

cstanchina@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would be happy to produce a set of plans from your drawings. I am located in N.C. and do the majority of  my work via E-mail and the phone. You can see my qualifications in my profile on www.Linkedin.com  I have extensive experience as a General Contractor building custom homes, wood beam design and engineered wood design. I am currently using Chief X6. My contact information is listed below.

Best regards,
William Nail

Custom Plan Services, LLC
P.O. Box 656
Candler, NC 28715

Phone: 828-775-7526
Email: PlanServices@CustomPlanServices.com
PDF plan to E-mail: PlanServices@onlinefilefolder.com
LinkedIn.com: William Nail - Custom Plan Services, LLC.

Donate Now and become a Partner of the Buncombe County Rescue Squad http://www.buncomberescue.org/donate.php