Looking For Some Drawing Assistance

sknoch

Hello all,

My name is Shawn and I am a residential remodeler in the Portland Oregon area. I am looking for some assistance with a personal project of mine. I am looking to build a new house. We purchased a set of plans that my wife really liked and have been modifying them to suite our needs. I am looking to find someone who can help me sort out a few things in my drawing.

I have been using Chief for about 8 years and while I can do a pretty decent job, most of my work is kitchen and bath with an addition here and there. I have always struggled with roofs and stairs. Until now I have always been able to fudge my way through and while I have learned a tremendous amount about the roof tools in Chief over the last several days, I am out of my depth.

Here is what I am looking for. I would like to contract someone to build the roof line as well as help to draw/create stairs to the attic space and define a "bonus" area. For someone who does this every day, it is probably fairly easy. I am just at the end of my rope and need some help.

I have a working X6 file as well as the original AutoCad file for the home. Attached are some stock images of what the house generally looks like for reference.

If you are interested, let me know.

Thanks,

Shawn

post-1459-0-37404800-1418099311_thumb.jpg