Drafting Services needed for Historic Remodeling Project

MargotCham

Need drafting services of Historic House with interior and exterior details as base drawings for a remodeling project. Measurements from historic documents,  andphotographs  will be used to create existing set of drawings 2 floors approx 3500 sq ft. Must be available immediately and able to deliver drawings very quickly. Must use X12 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello;

I am available immeadiately. I do great work, and have and pay for the SSA with X12.

I am an advanced user, my rates are normally $95/hr, but, I am willing to adjust this rate a little to your budget if needed. Mostly, I can do the job for you, renderings also

available in Twin Motion for an extra fee. Pls, feel free to call me today.

Thx,

Douglas Burgmann

(970)987-4476 cell/text

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

322CA1B7-36FD-4EA4-A2C9-62083F082163.jpeg

E1842BAC-9DDC-46FC-BCA4-B4C9A9BD8010.jpeg

0226AED2-626A-43E7-940E-A14E5D3EB8BD.jpeg

A49C88C0-E7F0-4C40-9D4E-DB5B372D6ED9.jpeg

• 10 months later...

Indovance Inc is a global company headquartered in Apex, North Carolina, in the United States, with its offshoring center located in Pune, Maharashtra. With our vast engineering talent pool, we work in collaboration with our customers across the globe to deliver seamless, scalable, and cost-effective multidisciplinary engineering services. We align with the culture and processes to form an unbreakable alliance to deliver long-term engineering and business solutions.

Here are some advantages associates with CAD Outsourcing services 

• Cost-Benefit
  • Access to global talent
  • Scalability
  • Quicker Turn-Around Time
  • 24-hour work cycle
  • Integration with offsite team
  • Zero Setup cost 
  • Focus on core competency

Established in 2003, we have grown to serve the AEC Industry and completed diverse projects across the USA, Canada, UK, and the Gulf area. INDOVANCE Inc strives to provide the benefits of OUTSOURCING CAD Services to our Global clientele.

Feel free to connect with us on our website www.indovance.com or contact us on +1-919-238-4044.

DISCOVER your Trusted CAD Partner NOW.

• Downvote 1