I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make a framing schedule for the entire project, and not just wall by wall. 

We are finding that framing schedules do a better job listing out the members and sizes then the material lists. 

Thoughts/suggestions? 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AbbieJoan
    Newest Member
    AbbieJoan

• By CaddCreations
      The lengths of framing members in schedules, i.e. rafters, joists, etc appear to be expressed in fractional inches by default.
      Can that be changed to be expressed in feet and fractional inches.
    • By Travis-Garcia
      I cannot seem to figure out how to make this exposed gable have the same shiplap siding on it that the house has. I built the patio piece by piece using framing members and added roof planes and ceiling planes then added the gable. Now II cannot figure out how to add siding. 

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2021

• By HCremodel
      I am trying to create a custom texture detail schedule that references an object's texture and displays the assigned texture image. Problem is, I am fairly inexperienced with Ruby/macro in general although I have a very basic understanding. Has anyone created something similar to this, or have suggestions on how to get started with creating this type of custom macro? I am using Interiors 12X
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hi, could someone check the attached plan. For some reason when I switch to Perspective framing overview, my layer set does not change with that, it stays as floor plan layer set. I spend a lot of time to figure out. Gave up. I know I can change the layer set to 3D framing layer set. But why it does not change by default. Could someone let me know where is the settings for that? Plan file attached for reference
      221004.plan
    • By ACADuser
      I think I asked this before but can't remember the answer.
      The wall surrounding the Open Below room frame down into the floor area where I have a floor truss.
      Is there a setting that stops this extended wall? I have in the past just modified the framing in the wall detail but would like a better solution.

Thanks