Central Florida Home Or Chief Designer Needed

Tampadesigner

If anyone is interested I need backup support to convert standard DWG designs to Home or Chief. Please provide me a listing of background and skill sets. Must be willing to commit to tight time tables and expect to be paid more under the gun designs. Most of you service will be to do the converts to assure takeoffs, rendering presentation designs are being provided by other parties in dwg file and our service is to convert there designs to offer more services to builders. If you can help please post contact info

• 1 year later...

My small company can take care of the post below  for you.

"If anyone is interested I need backup support to convert standard DWG designs to Home or Chief. Please provide me a listing of background and skill sets. Must be willing to commit to tight time tables and expect to be paid more under the gun designs. Most of you service will be to do the converts to assure takeoffs, rendering presentation designs are being provided by other parties in dwg file and our service is to convert there designs to offer more services to builders. If you can help please post contact info"

Understand this is an old post.  Feel free to contact me. 

Alan James 

FL PE#80637

AlanJamesCivilEngineer.net

AJRare@comcast.net

post-987-0-54776400-1462908966_thumb.jpeg