Chief X6 Home Model Only

IvanCyr

Good day,

I have some overflow requirements that I am considering moving to other venues for the time being. I am looking for homes to be modeled in 3D based on completed construction drawings. They need to be accurate to +/- 1 inch. You will be provided with construction drawings and plan requirements to set default values, or a generic X6 plan file with defaults set.

Payment will be based on finished sq ft area of home under a roof.

Please provide your estimate on a per sq ft basis in US dollars or if Canadian, Cdn dollars.

Model requirements are:

Exterior complete with roof.

All walls complete with any door, openings, windows, inset shelving etc.

Stairs, railings complete.

Note: Moldings, tray ceilings etc are not required to be modeled. No cabinets, showers, toilets etc are required.

If you are interested please contact me at the information listed below. Use the contact form on the webpage to send me any information. Referrals, please post here as you wish or contact me as stated above.

Please provide references.

I encourage any information from other users with references.

Only those considered will be contacted.

Thank you for your time.

Ivan Cyr

visuel Inteck3d

http://www.inteck3d.com

Thank you for all who have replied.  I am still verifying details for the final product requirements for the work.  I suspect I will know by 20 Nov.  I will post again with an update.  Again, only those considered will be contacted.  Thank you for your interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...