Online Home Designs, Construction Blueprints, & Consulting Services

We are a design firm located in Denver, CO offering online design and construction blueprint services nationwide. With all of the COVID-19 closures, We are offering online design and blueprint services in the United States. We have experience in Colorado, California, Illinois, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Texas to name a few! We can also turn your hand drawings and designs into digitized plan sets for your local building department submittal. If you are looking for plans or design for a residential remodel, ADU, or addition feel free to reach out to us! Trade@protegeedesign.com

Feel free to check us out on Houzz - https://www.houzz.com/professionals/building-designers-and-drafters/protegee-design-company-pfvwus-pf~347140441

Stay Safe! 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rkey6936
    Newest Member
    Rkey6936

• By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By TeamVilla
      Are there cloud services that work together with a software like autocad? I'm searching for a service where I can subscribe to store data (projects) in autocad (or similar), so other professionals can work on the same project via the cloud and the employer can see the progress.
    • By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By Quickchevys
      So I learned this software(somewhat) and designed a house for my family about 6 years ago and the plan is now in motion to build the house. I have since forgot how to do all of the editing of the house and need a few tweaks done as well as the roof properly done since I never was able to understand how to get that part right. I also know that some walls, floors, and stairs were kind of just manipulated to be close enough to look ok in the camera view. So I would like someone that has more experience with the program to kind of go through my drawings and correct the things that need to be corrected and also get files for blueprints ready. I never could figure out that part either. 
    • By ChiefSmi
      Hello, 
      My name is Jared Smith, I just started studying “Product development and Innovation” at SDU in Odense, Denmark.
      Me and my group has been assigned a semester project, which consists of us redesigning an Architects lamp. 
      We’ve been handed a lamp and it is our task to come up with a new design and new features to add to the lamp.
      For us to understand the market we’re reaching out to several architects around the world, to get a picture of, what opinions and ideas are required to create a good working space. 
      My question for you now is, what requirement does a lamp have to fulfil to optimize working on projects? Which lighting is good and does the design matter? We appreciate any ideas, suggestions and/or opinions.
      We hope you could find time, to help and we’re looking forward to hearing from you. 
      Kind regards, Jared Smith