Sign in to follow this  
paulchoate

Default Fill Patterns

I'd like to change the default fill pattern for my footings. Chief has the default as concrete (which is fine) but I want to have the default footing fill background be grey instead of white and the concrete pattern lines in black. We can of course change the default fill patterns for concrete walls/foundations, slabs, etc. easily but I don't see any option for footings or anyway to change the default concrete fill. Is this possible? (FYI am using x12). The Chief "Help" guide just says that footings default fill is concrete but does not indicate whether it can be changed or how it can be changed.

Capture.JPG

Don't know about setting a default footing fill, but it may be changed in the section via the Object Eyedropper.