We have been a design-build contractor for over 40 years. Our engineer of 25 years is retiring and we are seeking a replacement. Normally, we create our own structural drawings and submit them to our engineer for corrections and calculations. We would like to interview individuals who have an interest in collaborating in this fashion. Please email morris@careybros.com.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexvictory
    Newest Member
    alexvictory

• By KristenProdromou
      Hi, 

We are a modular company, and we are looking to make Chief our primary software. We draw the plans in-house and then send them to an engineer to draw the structural pages, call out fastening, and stamp them. We are modular; however, we are somewhat custom and ship all over the country. Therefore, each plan set needs to be engineered. If you know of any engineers that work with Chief and are licensed throughout the country, we would love to chat! 

Thank you!
    • By Duckling1
      I need a California-licensed structural engineer that can work with Chief X10 files. The project is a 5K sqft 2-level residential house in the Bay Area. Please contact me at madormeo@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mario
    • By Duckling1
      I need a California-licensed structural engineer that can work with Chief X10 file. The project is a 5K sqft 2-level residential house in the Bay Area. Please contact me at madormeo@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mario
    • By Enzymus
      Seeking an architect or structural engineer to complete and get approval for a remodel and addition in Point Loma San Diego CA area.  Facade sketches are done as well as general floor plan.  Just need all of the pieces put together for bids.

Please email me at jmarsh@arthurandrew.com
    • By farleyba
      I'm designing a single family residence and detached mother-in-law's apartment.  I have some construction experience and am pretty comfortable with Home Designer Pro, but I still have a lot to learn.  I'm looking for someone familiar with Home Designer who also has the architectural or engineering expertise to help me finalize the design and produce the construction documents.  This includes placement of the beams, trusses, and so on to meet code and ensure that the house is well constructed.  

Are there any experienced Home Designers near Durham, NC who could give me a hand with this?