Hiring in Savannah GA

cmarucco

Hi all - 

I am looking for someone to work with to draft a project for a personal residence in the Savannah, GA area.  You don't necessarily need to be local, would be happy to work over phone/email.

We are building a 5k sqft 3-story Georgian colonial with 2 story detached garage.  I have already created a 2D layouts of each floor.  And I intended to do the AutoCad designs myself, but after checking out trials of Revit and now Chief Architect (which I prefer), I realize I would be best served getting the help of a skilled professional.

The house structure and room layout would be largely replicating in CAP what I have already done.  However, I have a series of interior pictures to complete the interior finishes.  And would also like to draft the outdoor spaces (dining area, concrete pads, driveway and sidewalks, a bit of landscaping design, etc.).

Would be willing to pay on a hourly basis or for a fixed fee.  Please contact me at cmarucco "at" gmail "dot" com if you are interested in further discussion.

Thanks, Charlie.