Chiefcivil

Adding Bullnose to stair treads

I am learning to build a set of stairs with hardwood treads. The software does not appear to have a feature to use a tread with bullnose. So, how do I add a Bullnose to the treads??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RichRidgewood
    Newest Member
    RichRidgewood

• By DCB123
      I am now offering Asbuilt sets of architectural plans for those who don't have a set of recent plans for their project,
      or for those, who are planning to do work on their residence, but, first need a set of plans.
      My hourly rate is contractual and secured with a deposit on Pay Pal, or by check. Please contact me at the info below.

douglas burgmann
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      (970)987-4476 c
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

• By DCB123
      Hello Folks,

Trying to get these areas of my roof and rear pation spa built correctly here now.
      Please see the attached photos, and respond with any other questions that you may have?
      I am trying to get this plan finished over the weekend now and would appreciate your comments and answers.
      Thx,

DCB

• By DCB123
      Hey Guys, gals;

I am having some difficulties getting this outer second floor wall (below) and the attic wall above to align up properly here?
      I am working in Chief X9, on this project, please see the photos below(attached), and if you would be so kind, give me your solutions 
      to this problem? (i.e.) I went up into the attic floor level, as I saw no attic wall there to align with the second floor below either...?
      Thx,

Douglas Burgmann

• By DCB123
      Hi guys;

I’m trying to join two roofs here as you can see in the photos attached.
      the top main roof is a standard hip style, 3.5/12 Roof pitch, and the turret roofs are all on a 5/12 Roof pitch.
      So then, how do I blend these two different roof styles together, both at different pitches, so that they blend and will look right please?
      thx,

DCB

• By DCB123
      I am having some issues trying to figure out this plan now
      as i did not start the plan and took over midstream.
      Anyhow, the roof is not lining up in the far right corner as you will see
      in the attached photo.
      Any possible answers or help here is greatly appreciated!
      Can't post the plan file as there are privacy issues here.
      Thx,

DCB
      (970)987-4476 c
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com