Most OnlineNewest Member
Designer's Ink is a full-service building design firm based out of Stillwater, Oklahoma; however, we have worked on projects in 27 different states and 5 different countries. We have been in business since 1993 and have 5 designers and draftsmen on staff to serve you. We specialize in creating stunning 3D models of your building project so you can see exactly what the building will look like before you build. This significantly reduces the costs of change orders during construction. Many of our clients have told us they saved more in construction costs using our services than they paid for our services due to reduced change orders and value engineering during the design.
Once your 3D model is completed, we then produce easy to read construction documents. We take a lot of pride in our construction documents which we customize for each client's specific needs. Our goal is to produce our construction documents in such a way that the folks on the ground building the project have everything they need, and in a format they can use efficiently.
With over half of our clients being from out of state, we have been working remotely with clients for years. With the current restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, already having a system in place to communicate with our clients remotely is essential. We have been using our system for years, so we know it works well. We also offer one-on-one tutoring services for both Chief Architect and Home Designer Pro. We have been using Chief Architect for 16 years.
Please take a moment to look at our website at www.designersink.us for more information about our company. If you would like to set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation, contact us to schedule a time that works for you. We look forward to EXCEEDING your expectations.
Jeff Dillon - Owner / Designer
Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net
I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files.
A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series:
I have a home design that I am working on in home designer professional 2020. Would eventually like to get it completed and then a set of construction prints for Nashville, Tennessee. whidh means I will need floor plans and elevation views as well as a plot plan. I have the plot drawn with some contour lines in the drawing I have developed. The house faces about due west (not the best but that is the lot I have. I have attached a picture of what I want the exterior rendering to look like. Looking for job bid. The plan file is zipped and attached. Following needs to get done and then a front rendering and the file returned with the updates. (Can pay via paypal etc)
1. Master bedroom vaulted ceiling following rafters up to height of 12 feet then flat across. House rafters will be 2x8 or 2x6 depending on span.
2. Fix the roof planes
3. Shed roof with 2 in 12 slope over the back deck. Extends out about even with the master. This is asphalt shingles. Ceiling will follow the rafters
4. The peaks (side and front larger dormer) should be board and batten not sided, the rest of the house sided, the foundation walls are stone
5. Make sure chimney carries through to the roof from fireplace in family room. Chimney is stone where it can be seen outside of house.
6. The basement foundation walls connecting to the crawl space (unfinished area) should be only 5' tall (it would just be in one area)
7. Front porch is to have a metal roof, rest of house is asphalt shingles (charcoal color but not black)
8. Stairs should be 42" wide and should be fixed . Want them closed underneath. Somehow I cant get this to look right
9. Need a front rendering showing view of the house for presentation to client
10. Need file updated to reflect these changes and has to be readable with Home Designer Pro 2020
11. Floor deck for both the first and second floor are 11-7/8 TJI with 3/4 subfloor (I think I have this right).
At any rate, looking for quote to get this done. Thanks for looking.
House Design Front Walkout.zip