Who has experience with multiple versions of Home Designer?

Chiefpdb

I have stated that Home Designer Pro was the best choice for me. I still believe that, owing to the rich set of design features of said program, but I did not know the differences between Pro and the other versions, so I have tried the versions below it to determine what they were. I have examined Essentials, Home Suite and Professional, with the intent of uncovering the differences between them. Granted, the comparison sheet between them is very coprehensive, but I needed to know what the stripped down versions of Home Designer had and what they were lacking firsthand, by looking at what was on offer and what was missing.

Who else here has tested multiple versions of Home Designer? I ask because I would be interested to hear the opinions of people who have seen how the various versions compare and contrast with each other. I like Pro, but since I have conducted my trial runs, starting with Essentials and Suite and have purchased both, so that I may have time to study both programs during my rather busy routine. I feel like I need to get to know Home Designer starting from its roots, and then working my way upwards through Suite, to Architectural and then finally, settling down with Pro. 

Is this an enlightened approach?