Dormers and the Roof

ginetta

I am/was generally pretty good at solving problems and finding work arounds.   I spent 2 days getting to this point.  The left side has all rooms set with the kitchen, 1 1/2 baths, stairs, 1st floor walls painted etc.  I'll just mirror everything for the other side.  the dormers were placed using the floating option.  The main roof went the all the way across the front cutting through the dormers and windows.  I finally resorted to grab the front of the roof opening and dragged it to the edge of the eave, its still there, you just can't see it.  I love this software and design homes for fun.

(Comment:  I ran ray trace on both set for 10 passes. the exterior took 6 min 17 the interior 17 minutes 34 sec. I should try 2o passes For any of the older uses:  How long do you think it would have taken to render with 10 or X1?)

I would appreciate assistance finding
I'm dyslexic and did not do well with clients and coming up with the words to do a search doesn't do well either.  The kitchen walls are Old Fashion Milk Paint  color buttermilk. 

I'm doing this design as the beginning of ab English Village I felt like doing.  Last year I did a pocket community using 2 and 3 bedroom homes between 900 sq ft and 1340 sq ft with 1, 1 1/2 and 2 baths.  style was that of old New England Fishing shacks.

I hope someone can offer assistance.  Its 1:30 am.  This weekend I'll move the dormer openings back and do a rendering to add to this.

Joe

ev1ip1.jpg

ev1ip2.jpg