Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DarrinKoone
    Newest Member
    DarrinKoone

• By CarlaBDesigns
      X10 for sale $1,000, this does not have SSA.
    • By KenL-sdd
      When you unlicense  x11 it also unlicenses x10 or if you unlicense  x10 it also unlicenses x11. That is fine and I understand why it is being done. However is should also work the other way if I license x11 for my laptop then it should give me access to x10 or vise versa..
      Case in point, I licensed x10 on my laptop to go into the field and meet with a client on a job, I have been working on for a while. Unfortunately the drawing had been opened and saved in x11 and was in the wrong file folder. Being in the middle of nowhere without internet connection I was hosed <that's the nice word> thanks to chiefs new way to  license. If you are going to remove access to x10 and x11 if just one is unlicensed then if I license one product the other should be licensed on the same machine it should automatically give access to the other product.
      Chief please fix this MAJOR licensing problem.
    • By wescott13
      Selling one copy of X10 Premier License.
      Does not include SSA, but SSA eligible.
      Price $2000 US or highest offer.
      I'll handle the transfer form for you.
      If interested email
      wescott13@gmail.com

• By PinnacleChief
      Good Morning!  I am upgrading to x11 this week and wanted to know what to do with x10 and x9 on my desktop.  Can I move these over to a zip drive and retrieve them later if I need to view an old plan that I made?  I'm trying to free up some space on my computer.  I haven't used x9 since I upgraded to x10, so I'm assuming that once I upgrade to x11, I won't be using x10 either.  What do you guys do?

Thanks,
      Jim