Designers_Ink

Design Services

With over 20 years of experience, we have designed homes all over the United States and several foreign countries (Map).  Our design philosophy is to get to know our clients by listening to their needs very carefully.  We can then produce a design that fits both their functional needs, as well as their style.  We also work with other design professionals when they need assistance meeting a deadline, are having trouble with a complex design, or just have too much work and not enough time.  We can even assist you with online tutoring sessions to show you how to use Chief Architect to its fullest potential.  Please take the time to view our website at www.designersink.us to learn more about our firm.  We can also send you examples of recently completed construction document plans sets upon request.  It is always our goal to EXCEED our client's expectations.  We look forward to an opportunity to exceed yours!!  Give us a call, toll free at 866-354-7526.

Brochure 9.png

Exterior Rendering 63.png

Exterior Rendering 8.jpg

Exterior Rendering.png

Interior Rendering 29.jpg

Interior Rendering 5.png

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance

• By tlconstruct
      Hi guys, I'm new here and pretty new to Chief Architect. I have Home Designer Suite 2020, not the Premier version. I'm a graphic designer, just working up plans for a builder to show his concepts to clients. I'm having problems with a shed roof. I've looked up a bunch of videos and steps on how to do it, but it's not coming out quite right. I'll attach images.

I have the 2nd floor height set to 2 feet, because that seemed to be the only way to get the roof to go Shed. The front (high) wall of the 2nd floor needs to be about 10 ft tall, and the back wall needs to be 2-3 ft tall. I have the front wall marked as High Shed/Gable Wall, the back as a Knee Wall, and the two side walls as Full Gable. In the video I watched, the side walls automatically adjusted to fill in, and the high shed wall bumped up as well to the height it needed to be for the roof pitch (which I have set as 3" in 12). I just can't seem to figure out where I've gone wrong and would very much appreciate some advice!

• By jheath21
      I'm working on this project for a summer class.. I'm finished and was taking perspectives and a couple ray trace. I changed some of the settings in the ray chase for lights and such, and then I move to another part of the building and the ceiling is gone!! What did I do wrong? And how do I fix it?! Please help!!
      I attached a snap of the outside of the building...no ceiling in the center (also I know my glass panels extend above the ceiling don't judge me)

• By Flach2
      I Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the building business for 25 plus years, mainly remodeling, (some new homes). Cabinet maker, finish carpenter, remodeler among other things. (I know how things go together!) Can communicate with Architects, builders & remodelers well. Have been certified in & using Chief since version 6. Have been working remotely all over the country for many years. I work fast & reasonably, usually from a matter of days to 2 weeks turn around time. Please see my work here: www.theprojectdesigners.com Plan examples & references available on request.   Thank You for Considering me, Tom Flachbart from The Project Designers   603 770 6078 tom@theprojectdesigners.com   Example_Plans.pdf

• By FerneKing
      Looking for a local person skilled in Chief Architect in Melbourne, Australia - can anyone help ? 

• By DeckQuestions
      I need my CA walls to match these drawn measurements, but I'm having trouble getting both the diagonal-wall-length and horizontal-wall-to-horizontal-wall dimensions to agree. I think it's because CA can't/won't automatically alter the angle of the diagonal wall.

Is there a way to get everything where I want it without eyeballing and manually fine tuning the the angle?