Exclusive CA 3D Library content - September 2/2

The second update for the month of September to our 3D Library feature various 3D models in the CA .calibz format from international manufactures and suppliers. These include, but are not limited to:
  • Fixed and integrated storage solutions for bathrooms from Eden CZ
  • A selection of exterior recreational park trash receptacles from ID Created, Huntco Site Furnishings & Anova
  • Various living area storage solutions like cabinets, drawer units, TV base cabinets & sideboards from Riva 1920 & Poliform
  • Wide range of exterior living area benches, tables & chairs from Westminster Teak
  • Selection of modern designed radiators from K8 Radiatori

This specific Update 3D Package is available for downloading from Tuesday 25th of September 2018 until the 26th of October 2018, where-after it will only be available from our 3D Update-Archive.

www.updates-3d-club.phddsolutions.co.za

7pc-outdoor-dining-set.jpg

38176809885_faf9274a8a_b.jpg

westminster-teak-for-a-transitional-patio-with-a-round-teak-bench-dining-set-and-buckingham-bench-dining-set-by-westminster-teak.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AshleyH
    Newest Member
    AshleyH

• By SushmitaRoy
      We at ThePro3DStudio provides high-quality home enhancement products 3D design services at cost-effective prices for enabling customers to get the exact feel of the products by providing a detailed insight into its design, texture, look, and other important elements. Contact us for more details about our services.

• By DCB123
      Hello, my name is Doug, as I am a Chief Arch’l Cad Designer, looking to help other contractors, builders and Chief users with their residential projects, 3D models, plans, walkthroughs, photo realistic renderings in Chief Architect & Lumion softwares.
      I have a well established portfolio of the houses that I’ve done, renders in lumion 
      and other references as well.
      I would love to discuss your next design project with you, and even do a free online meeting, for us to get better aquanted with your Project. My professional rates are reasonable, depending on the size of the project, and the scope of the work, but I normally take payment on PayPal, and block out prepayment, for lesser amounts of time, or discuss, working on larger projects on contract basis. Pls, reach out to me, so, that we can discuss things further?

Douglas Burgmann
      Chief Architect Designer III
      Accurate Asbuilts & Design
      Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell:     (970)987-4476 msg
      Web:   http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

• By shrikantguthe
      Gsource technologies offers following Set of services
      3D Rendering Services
      Architectural Drafting Services
      CAD Drafting Services
      Photorealistic rendering Services
      BIM Service provider
      GIS Mapping company
      Survey drafting services

We are an organization of 100+ experienced professionals concentrating on various services. You can avail various packages such as per resource, per hour, bundled hour package etc.
      you can inquire  with us here https://www.gsourcedata.com/enquiry

• By i4HomeDesign
      I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to find some 3d models of recreational vehicles.
      I have already check 3d Warehouse and it really is quite limited.
      Needing to find a variety of units as I am working on laying out an RV park.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/campers-2009-2011-3d-model/729689
      I have found this site, but have not idea how they render in chief.  They look to be images plastered on....
      Anyone have experience with model from that site?

Any one have models they can share?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.