Dream Home Design, Inc. is a residential design service geared towards creating custom designed Dream Homes!  When you need someone to create your house plans and construction documents to obtain a building permit then give us a call.  Perhaps you have already started your plans in Chief Architect and just need help working out some of the details and creating the Construction Documents (blueprints) .. then you're in luck!  Here at Dream Home Designs, Inc. we will work with you one-on-one to create your design that will meet your family's needs.  Dream Home Designs Inc. works with individual, contractors, home builders, and Architects to create house plans and 3D Renderings. We offer so much more! Give us a call for your designs needs! All work is done on a contract basis only! We offer a reasonable rate and a quick turn-around time! Give DHDinc a call today!  You want to know more about DHDinc  > Check out our Website: https://www.dreamhomedesignsinc.com/    Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreamHomeDesignsInc/

Services offered are:       

* Creating custom designed Dream Homes!  Additions/Remodeling, Garages, Decks, Site Plans, & 3D Renderings.

* Creating Construction Documents (Blueprints) that are accurate and easy to read, in order to obtain a building permit.

* Offers assistance with your Chief Plans and Layouts to individuals, homeowners, & contractors ..and other CA Designers

* Will work with other "Chief Architect" design firms to help tweak their stock plans  

* Converting old plans or hand drawings (DWG or PDF) > to Chief Architect x10 and x9.

* Create Site plans,  basic information transferred for a topographical survey, house location based on setbacks, best fit, & to capture the best view.  

* Provide Assistance to Architects with their Residential / Commercial / Industrial projects & restorations

* Create quality 3D Renderings for your presentations & brochures... along with 3D videos of your designs.

I have been creating houses since 2005 on my own ~ using Chief Architect.  I have attached a few photos below for you to look over.  It is just a small sample of my work.  For pricing give us a call, all work done by contract basis only.   

Thanks!

Dan Sullins, Residential Designer & 3D Rendering

Dream Home Designs, Inc.

(276) 783-8333 

dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com

1.jpg

5.jpg

REAR LAKE.jpg

REAR LEFT.jpg

REAR RIGHT.jpg

DINING 1.jpg

front.jpg