LASdesign

Photorealistic renderings, 3D animations

LAS Design specializes in 3D interior and exterior space modeling, photorealistic rendering and 3D animation. We have been providing quality services to architects, interior designers, realtors, developers and builders for many years.

Please feel free to give us a call or email us at info@lasdesign3d.com with any questions you might have. To learn more about our services please visit our website at www.lasdesign3d.com .

PR1_Photo - 2.jpg

PR1_Photo - 3.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bren0625
    Newest Member
    Bren0625

• By Flach2
      I Just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been in the building business for 25 plus years, mainly remodeling, (some new homes). Cabinet maker, finish carpenter, remodeler among other things. (I know how things go together!) Can communicate with Architects, builders & remodelers well. Have been certified in & using Chief since version 6. Have been working remotely all over the country for many years. I work fast & reasonably, usually from a matter of days to 2 weeks turn around time. Please see my work here: www.theprojectdesigners.com Plan examples & references available on request.   Thank You for Considering me, Tom Flachbart from The Project Designers   603 770 6078 tom@theprojectdesigners.com   Example_Plans.pdf

• By FerneKing
      Looking for a local person skilled in Chief Architect in Melbourne, Australia - can anyone help ? 

• By AlexRepski
      I am designing a house that will be constructed in Saskatchewan Canada. 
      I have produced a basic model of the house using Home Designer Pro 2017. I require a Designer / engineer to take the model file and finish detailing it (floor joists, trusses, etc.) 
      I will require a full set of plans that can be used for permitting and construction of the house.
      Designer must be familiar with the National Building Code of Canada (2015) and the National Energy Code of Canada (2017). 
    • By mddesign
      I have been designing and drafting Residential and Commercial buildings for 20 years. I am available to do drafting for any size project. 

I am fully versed in AutoCAD (started with AutoCAD 9 - NOT a windows program) and am fairly new to Chief.  I started using Home Designer Pro 2017, 2018 and then found the program was quite a bit different from AutoCAD.  Upon review of the Chief Archiect Premier X8, I decided to switch to the more powerful program.  I have used X8, X9 and now X10.  Would love to have the opportunity to design more houses or buildings using this program.

I have drafted well over 100 residential homes.  I also have drafted Commercial buildings.   

I live in British Columbia, and have designed houses for municipalities in BC as well as Alberta and New Brunswick.  I am fairly knowledgeable on the BC Building code and its requirements when it comes to residential houses in BC.  Municipalities I have worked with include: Calgary, Whistler, Vancouver, Williams Lake, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Lake Country, Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos, Vernon and Moncton NB.

I am currently using Chief Architect Premier X10 as well as AutoCAD Architecture 2014.  

md design
      Email: mddesign.dan@gmail.com
    • By PittBaseCo1
      We’re a Pittsburgh remodeling company that recently changed from using Home Designer to premier and would like to hire someone to do 1-3 days on site training with our staff.  Please feel free to call me directly at 724-550-6044 or email me jeff@pittsburghbasementcompany.com. Thank you!