Hello,

I am looking for advice on drawing this roof.  I just can't seem to get it right.  It is an 8/12 pitch.  Slopes down. This part is not the issue.  The issues are creating a gable roofline at the entry - note it is not centered .  Also having trouble with the roof above the front window.  I would like to see the correct look on the interior view .  The interior is my main priority.  Thank you.  Actual photos and floor plan are attached.

File Nov 20, 8 30 53 PM.jpeg

File Nov 20, 8 33 37 PM.jpeg

File Nov 20, 8 34 13 PM.jpeg

File Nov 20, 8 36 16 PM.jpeg

MIller view 2.jpg

Miller view.jpg

What does your model look like?

13 minutes ago, christian2001 said:

The issues are creating a gable roofline at the entry - note it is not centered .  Also having trouble with the roof above the front window.

What's the issue and what is not centered? What type of "trouble with the roof above the front window"?

I don't see roof planes in your plan images, no front door etc.

You can do much of this manually, or get a good start with the auto roof tool.

Read up on the Gable/Roof Line and Roof Baseline Polyline tools. One or the other, not both might help in front.

You probably need a porch in front of the door and set the front wall to full gable. 

I can't see the front of the house well enough to give specific recommendations.

If you have a better view of the house front, post it and the plan file, and I or someone will take a look.

Thank you,I think the porch helped. This looks better.   I actually made a room in front of the bay window as well to get the gable roof and then deleted. 

exterior 3.jpg

Edited by christian2001
additional notes