3D Cardboard Walkthrough

I bought a VR Box to test out the 3D walkthrough function. It comes with a remote control, which works on everything, so I know that's not the issue. However, the remote works in normal 3D walkthrough mode, but seems to deactivate in Cardboard view. You can look around, but not move around. Has anyone played around with this and worked it out? 

If you had something like Oculus which connected to the laptop, it would probably work better. 

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ArgyleRoofingPro
    Newest Member
    ArgyleRoofingPro

• By IvanCyr
      Showcasing a space can sometimes best be accomplished by showcasing the entire area within an integrated 360 Tour.  Video is great for clips, generating interest, investment, and capital campaigns but it drives a user on a set path on a set time frame.  Try a 360 Tour!  Your users can take all the time they need and really get a feel of a space.  Please see one posted at the link below:

360 Tour

Tours can be generated easily and quickly.  All we need from you is the 2D or 3D floor plan(s) you wish to use, and the spherical images you wish to upload.  A company logo, text, and even video can be set into the tour as well.  Tours run off our own server and will be active for 18 months upon payment.  Very competitive pricing and updates are fast and easy providing the images are resent using the same file names.

For more information email ivancyr@inteck3d.com.

Ivan Cyr
    • By TeamVilla
      Are there cloud services that work together with a software like autocad? I'm searching for a service where I can subscribe to store data (projects) in autocad (or similar), so other professionals can work on the same project via the cloud and the employer can see the progress.
    • By alexpwalsh
      Whenever I try to do a virtual walk through, I get these random flashes of interior wall and roof layers coming through. It happens with both interior and exterior walk throughts. It looks horrible, see the attached example. I've tried turning off all sorts of layers in the camera view - nothing seems to help and I can't find anyone else mentioning this on here so I figure it must be a setting on my end. Also have tried playing with frame rates and rendering options to no avail. Any ideas?

Version: X12 Premier Student

ext_walkthrough5.wmv
    • By briang372003
      North Texas Design Solutions is a leader in providing custom residential home plans, offering a wide variety of designs that are construction-ready and that cater to a vast array of differing styles. Any of our in-house plans can be modified to meet your needs, or a new custom plan can be created from scratch. Our professional knowledge and experience, paired with your passion and specific needs, enables us to provide you with a home design that will leave you completely satisfied. This is why we say. “Where your ideas become your dream home”

Some of the services we provide:
      3D Rendering, Architectural Design, Architectural Drawings, Barn Design & Construction, Building Design, Custom Homes, Drafting, Floor Plans, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Handicap-Accessible Design, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Plans, New Home Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Project Management, Site Planning, Tiny House Construction

• By sphome
      any body here work with chief architect and lumion rendering ,,,

this is my simple sample - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sp+home+creation