Drafting Support Needed

mdworthen

Hello all,

We're looking for an experienced Chief drafter to help on some new home designs and remodeling projects; producing both 3D models and/ or construction documents. We will provide full example plans and standards for reference. Must be able to meet deadlines and be very reliable; open communication via email, phone, or text is a necessity. Must have your own Chief X+ software and an adequate computer system to complete the jobs.  

Our offices are located in Utah, where there is not a lot of Chief users available. Telecommuting is expected for this part-time contract-based position. Pay is based on the average Utah drafting wage, with periodic increases. Starting at $15.00/ hour, with an increase to 20/ hr as soon as the system is learned and so on. An estimate of time is provided per project, and could involve small piece work or complete plan sets. 

Please email me directly if interested, info@ledgestonedesign.com. Thanks everyone, have a good day.

Mike Worthen

Ledgestone Home Design

West Jordan, Ut

801-897-5249

post-1729-0-51787800-1405351727_thumb.jpg

post-1729-0-17610200-1405351744_thumb.jpg

post-1729-0-36695900-1405351763_thumb.jpg

Just let you know that I have emailed you some samples of my work.  I do have some experience working on these Modern American designs like you have on your thumb nail.  Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...