CA Drafting Assistance Near Pittsburgh, PA

seanmcl

I'm in need of someone who can assist in getting the schematics of an existing house into Home Designer Pro. The house is partially gutted and I need to start developing some plans and renderings in order to secure financing which means that the plans must address local construction codes as well.

Feel free to contact me directly at <mylastname>@informed.net (where <mylastname> is below.

Thank you.

Sean McLinden 

I can help. You can email me at saurabh.agarwal@bluent.net. Our website is bluentcad.com. We have done re-development projects with drone photography and convert into CAD/CA designs with CD sets, renders and BIM. These are complex in nature and can take careful communication and partnership. Hope to hear from you.

Steve

• 2 years later...

Sorry that so much time has evolved since the last post (2017).

During much of that period, I was involved in doing a lot of inside changes (upgrade plumbing, wiring, etc.) but very little of a structural nature or exterior. Plus career changes put a lot of things on hold.

That will change this summer for which I'll need more detailed drawings in order to get the appropriate permits.

Anyone still interested please feel free to hit me up.

Thanks.

Sean