ChiefUserJenni47

Some objects not showing up in Wall Elevation View

I have been having some issues with the Wall Elevation View not displaying certain objects that are in my scene. Are there settings that I have that are not turned on or off? Again, still new to this, so I am sorry if this question has already been asked and answered.

I was trying to follow one of the Bathroom Webinar's and their Wall Elevation looks perfect. Mine is missing the mirrors, hand soap containers, and flowers. How can I fix this issue?

Thank you for all of your help!

Jenni B

Wall_Elevation_Tool_Correct.PNG

Wall_Elevation_Tool_Fail.PNG

You will find the Home Designer Forum, HomeTalk, is the best place to post questions.

As for your question, make sure the appropriate layers are set to display in that view,

• Upvote 1

Thank you solver, I thought I was on that Forum, which also explains why I thought all of my information was deleted.

For any other beginners who might have the same issue:

Go to Tools>Display Options

and make sure Furniture, Interior is turned on

So simple, I just have no idea why it was turned off?

Thanks again!

Jenni

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    designsbyalex
    Newest Member
    designsbyalex

• By rembocanoe66
      I've used CA for years and AutoCAD since 1985. (Yeah I'm old).
      In Florida we do a lot of Block house plans. (CMU) 8x16x8 concrete blocks.
      Other than manually placing block patterns. Does anyone have an easy way to do wall fill patterns to show the ACTUAL CMU BLOCK Pattern in plan view. 
      It would be great if it actually placed filled cells required for all window/door openings and corners. Any suggestions? 

Thanks
      Ray
    • By divreig
      I think I am missing something. I want the "Text Below Line" on my Elevation Camera Labels/callouts to show the sheet number. And make this the default. Does any one know how? 
    • By jheath21
      Help! How do I connect the walls to the roof?

• By AndrewCass88
      Hello I'm having an issue w/ my elevation. How do you get it to update automatically what layout page it is on?

• By SNestor
      I think I have an issue with my "template" plan as I cannot get walls located above invisible walls to build correctly.  The wall in the attached plan is where the ceiling transitions from 12' tall to a room with a 9' tall ceiling.  I attempted the same drawing in a stock Chief template plan and everything worked like it's supposed to...so, I gather I have a setting in my template plan that is goofy...

Thanks!

Plan attached:   Gable End Wall Not Building Plan.plan