Sign in to follow this  
ClausBollmann

Error Database while importing Sketchup

I am getting a Error message: "database disk image is malformed" while importing any SketchUp model .skp into Chief 19.3.1.7x64. Doesn't matter the .skp version.

The funny fact is that even the models I had imported before were not able to be imported in this X9 version of Chief.

So I open my old Chief X8 and I was able to import the same models I couldn't import into X9.

Does anyone else are experiencing the same problems?

ErrorChiefImportingSkp.JPG

AH-Backyard.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    greglocke
    Newest Member
    greglocke

• By decorators3
      Hi 

I want to import a door into my program for a house build.. how do I go about it??
      Levina
      CA Premium 11
    • By Ange822
      Hi there,

I am new to this ChiefTalk / Forum but i need help.

I am trying to Import a 3D Sketch-up object from the 3D warehouse into chief. It is a Teknion office product.
      When i go to File - Import - Import 3D symbol - attach the document, i get the attached pop - up.

Any idea's what the issue could be? 

I am using X9.

thanks,
      Angela

• By DaveCoyleJr
      I was wondering if it was possible to somehow import an entire SketchUp full home model into chief and then break it down into a floor plan? I know that I can take plans and pdf trace them, however, I have a full model already done, I'd like to just use as my base. Is this even possible? I have the SketchUp DWG file as well if that helps.
    • By Haskellf
      In South Florida, homes are prominently constructed out of concrete blocks, metal studs & beams, concrete headers/lentils/beams, and wooden trusses. Which software would you recommend that would be best suited for concrete home construction? 
      Also, I can't find any training videos for CA that uses concrete blocks and therefore I wanted to ask you all if you know of any videos or tutorials for CA... Or maybe one of the aforementioned software would be better suited for concrete block construction?