Can anyone, ideally reasonably local to Napa valley, help with the following?

Thanks

Nick

Summary:

CUP and DR approvals in place for expansion to Calistoga lodging, see this link for details: http://www.ci.calistoga.ca.us/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/3002/272?npage=3&toggle=allpast

Initial CAD design for above converted to 3D model in Chief Architect X9, File is available.

Original Drafter has dropped out.

Now need drafting help in the next couple of weeks to (Details in attached pdf):

I. Validate the changes I have made to the base model.

II. Incorporate design decisions which need to be made into the model.

III. Incorporate design decisions we have made into the model.

And:

IV. This is the short term scope to enable us to have close to final floor plans ready to take to structural engineering. If

available and interested additional Drafting scope is to provide normal drafting services support from completed

3D model and floor plans through building permit issue.

Nick Kite

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    slickrick1530
    Newest Member
    slickrick1530

• By No1ZZTopfan
      Why are their some many separate posts for "CA Format" when they should all be combined into one folder or discussion? Just curious. :-)
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By MarniDesign
      I have  a large complicated custom home I designed in CAD and now need to convert to 3D in Chief. (Interior work) The sooner the better! Client is anxious, I"m running out of time. I've attached the front elevation for reference.
      A-3.1.pdf
    • By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw

• By Maurice-1
      Levitch Associates, Inc., a Pioneer in Design/Build, is looking for the the right candidate(s) to join our team.