CooksDesign

Chief Architect Interiors for Kitchen & Bath in Sarasota, Florida

We are a well established Kitchen & Bath Design Studio located in Sarasota, Florida. We are looking for an "in-house" designer to use Chief Architect to create floor plans, elevations, etc.

Hi, I am freelance chief drafter with 5 years experience and can help you accordingly. Please knock me for further details. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am a residential CA designer and live here locally in the Sarasota area, please, contact me so that we can discuss

these matters further, either first over the phone, or at a predetermined interview appointment.

I will wait to hear from you.

Thx,

DCBCity Reference Letter Burgmann.pdfPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdfDCB Designs_Resume-(12-12-16) - FL.docx585bce1c77659_5901W50thfloorplan-(mainfloor-(7b))-final2.thumb.jpg.ff96ac86e98c59c356cbd2a43ddd92d2.jpg585bce1de688d_FrontPerspective-(07-13-16A).thumb.jpg.a1617e8278c0a9dc24022fd287624ed7.jpgPrarie-(10).thumb.jpg.74f181f4e35ebb424420dc62b8ed57ba.jpg585bce1d5c44e_FrontPerspective-(07-13-16ARaytrace).thumb.jpg.34bc86f239dbc38dfebb226710565ff0.jpgpost-515-0-94554700-1476695978_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-18219500-1471148035_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-08668800-1471147746_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-25779400-1468142614_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-74969300-1466680752_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-96225600-1457280560_thumb.jpgpost-515-0-39697900-1394059226_thumb.jpg

Exterior Front View 1A.jpg

Exterior Front View 1B.jpg

Exterior Front View Line Drawing_1A.jpg

Exterior Rear View 1A.jpg

Bath-Shower.jpg

Interior Bathroom Bonbrise Ray Trace-1A.jpg

Interior Bathroom Bonbrise-1A.jpg

Interior Bathroom Bonbrise-1B.jpg

Our team primarily designs high end custom homes and remodels and would love to assist with with the design and documentation of your projects.  If you are interested in working with us, we can be contacted at lauren@4ddesignconsulting.com or eric@4ddesignconsulting.com.  Below are some renderings and photos of projects that we have designed.

talcot kitchen view.jpg

e877ad28-5ce6-4934-b3aa-37752e9a632f.jpg

IMG_7513.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

kitchen rendering.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WaunakeeDesigner
    Newest Member
    WaunakeeDesigner

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By AlisonWD
      Hello, 
      I am applying a wood material to kitchen cabinets and the wood grain is going vertical in the doors and horizontal in the drawers.
      I checked the cabinet specifications and it shows only one material for doors.
      How can I do the wood grain the same direction in the doors and drawers?
      Thank you. 

• By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/
    • By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By thewell
      What happened to the kitchen potracks that Chief used to have?