Sign in to follow this  
shotley

Seeking Full Time Hire in Washington DC area (Maryland suburbs)

We are a rapidly growing design build firm based in the Washington DC area looking for a full time Chief Architect designer to hire.

Please contact joey@newcitycompanies.com with inquiries.

Joey Yaffe

www.newcitybuilds.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NewGuy
    Newest Member
    NewGuy

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By Ramblin-Wreck
      Hi,
      I am looking hire someone to convert house drawings into a Chief Architect project.
      If interested please e-mail me at computrol@att.net.
      Thank you!
    • By JHallHomes
      Looking to hire a full time in house residential draftsman/estimator for a small custom home builder located in Fredericksburg, Virginia (about an hour south of DC).
      Serious inquiries only. 

Please see the job posting on Indeed here
      https://www.indeedjobs.com/j-hall-homes-inc/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLnsfzg9-fxtSH6xTeAFknKw

• By LamontBros
      We're a growing Design/Build firm looking for a full-time designer/draftsperson. Reach out to me if you're interested.  

We offer competitive pay, an amazing team environment, health insurance and more.  Here is the designer's job description:

Summary:
      The Drafter/Designer will work with customers and the project manager to design residential projects for clients. The Drafter/Designer will have the support of the Project Manager and the Project Developer through the process. The Designer will be the primary person responsible for creating the design. This will include, but isn't limited to, drawings and selections. 

Key Responsibilities:

• Conceptualize and communicate design concepts
      • Listen well and understand customer needs & desires
      • Measure and create accurate measured drawings of buildings
      • Create accurate site plans 
      • Use CAD software to create plan sets 
      • Serve as product expert for the customer
      • Communicate effectively with customers and counsel them about products, finishes and colors
      • Counsel customers regarding how their selections affect the budget

Required Experience:

• Knowledge of residential building and construction
      • 1+ years' experience in interior design and/or construction management
      • Knowledge of and ability to use CAD software

Preferred: Degree in Architecture, or Interior Architecture

• By Jeff5151
      I am seeking some drafting and layout page setup help.  I am a Chief product user of 9 years and currently use X9.  I currently design and build but I,m in the process of phasing out all the construction and will be doing design and consulting only.

I create all my designs myself, but I’m looking to work with an experienced Chief user that could efficiently setup my designs in layout.  Once my preliminary first draft is ready, I would like to then have it set up in layout.  Setting up all of my pages, elevations, sections, and construction documents etc.   Allowing me to focus on even more design projects.  I would then do the final editing and adding of renders etc.  I would have other drafting and design work once we began to work together.

If you have interest, please email me some references, work examples in Chief layout form, and your typical pricing information.

I am Located in Alexandria Louisiana and do design work throughout the State.

Jeff Burns
      Digital Building Design, 3D Services, Color Rendering, & Project Consulting

C: 318-787-4412
      E: emailjeffburns@aol.com 
      E: plans@jeffburnsdesigns

Web: www.JeffBurnsDesigns.com

Follow me on Instagram
      Like me on Facebook
      Find me on Houzz