Sign in to follow this  
MIKEPAULT

Remodeling Project Manager & Drafter - St. Paul

Pratt Homes is an award winning custom home builder and remodeler. Open since 1973 we have earned a reputation customer service and quality construction. We are looking for a full time Remodeling Project Manager & Drafter. We are located in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota. 

*Create construction plans & renders for Remodeling projects using Chief Architect

*Create construction plans for new custom homes using Chief Architect

*Prepare specifications, scope and contracts for remodeling projects

*Estimating costs for remodeling projects

*Daily communication with customers, carpenters, sub-contractors, supplier and designers

*Prepare all documentation related to remodeliing projects

*Proficient with Chief Architect Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook

*Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*2-4 year degree in a related field such as Architecture, Design, Engineering, Drafting, Construction Management, etc. preferred but not required

*previous experience in residential construction preferred but not required

*Email resumes directly to Mike Taurinskas at miket@pratthomes.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JDR2020
    Newest Member
    JDR2020

• By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom

• By DCB123
      I am a creative Cadd designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer. I have 10 years experience as an engineering tech and cadd designer, working for architects and engineers.

I  use Chief Architect Premier X9 - X11(SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version X6, or for roughly 5-8 years. I use Team Viewer and Zoom meeting to conduct online meetings and review work together online. I am technologically versed in all types of Cadd programs, and other software that help me in my design business.

I am happy to talk with you about your design needs, or to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. I am on the east coast of SW Florida. My rates can be discussed on a per project basis, or hourly based on the size and scope of the project.

Douglas Burgmann
      Accurate As-Builts & Design
      (970)987-4476 cell
      email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      Web: http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com
      FB: dcb1234

DCB Designs_Resume-(08-10-17) - FL.docx
      Pattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf

• By Puuwai
      Move to Kauai and Design  Beautiful Custom Homes in Sunny Poipu.  Please read attached description.
      INTERIOR DESIGNER-PROJECT MANAGER HANDOUT.pdf
    • By Puuwai
      ARCHITECT-TEAM MANAGER HANDOUT.pdf