Sign in to follow this  
MIKEPAULT

Remodeling Project Manager & Drafter - St. Paul

Pratt Homes is an award winning custom home builder and remodeler. Open since 1973 we have earned a reputation customer service and quality construction. We are looking for a full time Remodeling Project Manager & Drafter. We are located in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota. 

*Create construction plans & renders for Remodeling projects using Chief Architect

*Create construction plans for new custom homes using Chief Architect

*Prepare specifications, scope and contracts for remodeling projects

*Estimating costs for remodeling projects

*Daily communication with customers, carpenters, sub-contractors, supplier and designers

*Prepare all documentation related to remodeliing projects

*Proficient with Chief Architect Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook

*Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*2-4 year degree in a related field such as Architecture, Design, Engineering, Drafting, Construction Management, etc. preferred but not required

*previous experience in residential construction preferred but not required

*Email resumes directly to Mike Taurinskas at miket@pratthomes.com

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CPDesigns
    Newest Member
    CPDesigns

• By jrpremodel
      Hello,

We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We have a full-time staff of Architectural designers and Interior designers who are drowning in projects and can't keep up with the drafting.

We are looking for a professional who is familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in the following:

Site plan and As-Built creation   Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations  
      We have projects ready to be worked on immediately.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by submitting your resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visiting https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

Best Regards,

Justin Pecikonis
      JRP Design and Remodel

• By Creative_Design
      Design / Build firm in Northern NJ looking to hire talented and proficient Chief Architect X12 user for 3D model renderings and detailed floor plans. Will be a remote position. Applicant must have Chief Architect X12 key and own computer. Please send contact information, resume, and portfolio / examples of work to Info@CreativeDesignConstruction.com. Information regarding position and compensation to be discussed with Owner.
    • By BernieB
      I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.
      House plans, original.pdf
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By AlexaInteriors
      Busy Interior Design studio with 4 designers, managing 30-40 design and remodel projects at a time.
      Seeking very experienced draftsperson to work on design drawing sets. 
      Process includes:
      ·        Accurately measuring as-built dimensions & comparing against building plans (when available)
      ·        Adding drafting details:
      o   Floor plans (with and without furniture)
      o   Elevations (tile, cabinet, wall treatments, plumbing & electrical locations)Stairs
      o   Complete 3D renderings
      o   Stairs, fireplace, trim details
      o   Electrical plans
      o   Furniture, rugs & artwork
      ·        Draftsperson will work hand in hand with designers on conceptual plans and edits. 

Looking for a subcontractor to work in our Evergreen, CO studio with our design team- up to 30-40 hours/week.  Some remote work is acceptable.
      We require subcontractors to carry the following insurance:
      o   Professional Liability/E&O (Covers any type of consulting or design discrepancy claims)
      o   General Liability (Covers jobsite breakage.)
      o   Workers Compensation
      o   Car Insurance (proof of insurance only)

We have a copy of Chief Architect that can be used and loaded onto your laptop.  Draftsperson must supply their own laptop that is compatible with the Chief Architect graphics platform.  Starting pay is negotiable with experience.
      Please email your resume to katie@alexainteriors.com.