Sign in to follow this  
GraemeB

New Zealand freelancer for contract drafting or employment

I have ongoing work available for several draftspeople with New Zealand residential drafting experience for new two story houses.  The work can be done remotely from anywhere.

Generally the work involves liaising with clients, creating full sets of drawings, specifications, and documents ready for building consent.

Email me directly: graeme@houseplans.co.nz

Graeme

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danmor
    Newest Member
    danmor

• By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf
    • By InteriorsbyDH
      Hello! 

We are a luxury residential interior design firm based just outside of Philadelphia. We have just signed a large project and are in search of outside space planning assistance. 

More specifically, we need a talented and thorough designer who is well versed in Chief Architect Interiors to take measured blueprints and turn them into single room plans that our team can then add furniture and finishes to. Looking for someone with impeccable accuracy who is a quick and efficient communicator.

Looking for assistance with 5-6 plans to start. Ideal turnaround would be 1 week or less. 

If you are interested, please reach out to Katie at katie@idhdesigns.com with 2-3 examples of plans you have created in Chief Architect Interiors as well as your proposed fee. 

Thank you! 

• By KMCody
      We are looking for a freelance designer that is preferably local to the Cleveland area to assist us in getting CAD plans accurately input into CA.  We are willing to discuss opportunities with those that are not local but would hope for someone in the same time zone or one hour different than us.  

We are a custom home builder looking to connect with a freelance designer to take our CAD plans and input them into Chief Architect accurately with the correct ceiling details etc.  We have a template that we are currently working from that you could use or not and manipulate as needed.  Being able to communicate effectively with our Senior Designer and meet deadlines is a must.  

If interested please send plan set pdf's to kaleighcody@oterohomes.com
      Thank you 
    • By brmurphy
      I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time. 
    • By GregAntonioli
      We are a 26 year old design/build remodeling firm with an office in Waltham, Massachusetts.  We are looking to either develop a relationship with a LOCAL freelance Chief Architect user or potentially hire someone full or part time.