Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    njynir
    Newest Member
    njynir

• By No1ZZTopfan
      Need some assistance with this. I created the arched window system around the door in a CAD program (DGN), exported as STL, imported it into CA12 as a fixture symbol for reference. I tried importing it as a window but the opening settings wouldn't follow the arch. Inserting it inside a doorway or pass-thru won't work because of the door. Anyone have a suggestion on installing this? Thanks.

• By divreig
      I have imported the loading doc roof I did in sketch up the, the structure is 3852" wide . Chief imports the correct size, but then when i try to move it up to the correct height chief shrinks the imported roof structure to 3000". I did not find any limits on imports on the docs or help. 

Anyone ells had this problem? 

existing model.plan
      existing roof only.skp
    • By divreig
      I imported a Import a surveyor DWG file. I followed the instruction in the tutorial (Import a Surveyor DWG file for a Site Plan or Terrain Perimeter (chiefarchitect.com) . And got some strange spikes hills. I have tired cleaning up the elevation data but no luck. There is simply no elevation data in the area that is that tall, not sure what is generate this. Pleas see the attached pic and surveyor map. 
      17045-Topo.pdf

17045-Topo-C.dwg
      existing terrian2.plan