Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    B1k3rm4n
    Newest Member
    B1k3rm4n

• By JNWArchitect
      I have imported a PDF for use as a background in my drawings. Is appears ok on the screen, but when it prints out the background is very light, almost invisible.
      Is there a way to adjust the lightness/darkness and/or contrast of the PDF?
      Thanks
    • By TonyMM
      Hey guys, 

Yesterday I uploaded PDFs onto my layout and it worked wonderfully.
      After re-opening the program today the pdf's have resized themselves only showing half of each page. 
      Even if I delete them and re-upload the issue wont go away. 

Any ideas?

Thanks. 

I'm using X10. 

• By RohitChandra
      How do I add different tiles to different areas of the bathroom? 

• By C_Parrilla
      All,

FYI - I'm new to Chief Architect Home Designer 2016 and Room Planner iPad app. 
      I created a simple plan (square room with a few wall and base cabinets) on room planner and saved it to the cloud (Green Cloud icon). I closed the app and reopened it to make sure the changes were saved. Then I go over to Home designer 2016 Architectural (Trial) and  -> create a new design -> and go to import and then "Import Room Planner File". I put in my credentials and see the designs I've. The thumbnail that is displayed for all my plans do show the rooms with the cabinets as it does in the iPad app. The issue is that when i select and import the file, I only see the outline of the room but not cabinets. I did a 3D perspective overview but I only see the walls. No cabinets at all. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the import feature is designed to work? Does it matter i'm using the Trial version of Home Designer? I even went ahead and saved a sample plan that was full of cabinets and rooms but same result. Attached are just a few images of what i see. Any other details needed just let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

• By nospampeople
      Is it not possible to import an image of a floor plan into the Room Planner app to trace it when adding rooms and furniture?

I tried the demo version of the app, and couldn't find a way to do that, and then I read the website and thought it said that this was a paid feature.  I went ahead and paid for the app, and then realized I misread the part of the website that actually said "Use for Remodeling & Real Estate to get as-built measurements or floorplans; then, import into Chief Architect software for additional design detail."

I really hope I am just overlooking something, because it seems really inconvenient to create a floorplan without having a reference image to trace...

It seems like this is an option in some of the other software you offer:

Tracing Over an Imported File to Create a 3D Floorplan 
      Thanks!