Sign in to follow this  
DHDINC

Offering a Complete Residential Design Services & CD

You are wanting to create your Dream Home in Chief Architect, or perhaps you have already started, but need help working out some of the details... then your in luck!  Contact Dream Home Designs, Inc. and we can help you with your design needs and getting them setup onto layout sheets.  Dream Home Designs, Inc. works with individual, contractors, home builders, and architects to create house plans and 3D Renderings. Dream Home Designs, Inc. is a residential design service geared towards custom home designs, but we offer so much more! Give us a call for your designs needs! All work is done on a contract -basis only! We offer a reasonable rate and a quick turn-around time! Give DHDinc a call today!      You want to know more about DHDinc  > Check out our Website:  www.dreamhomedesignsinc.com 

Services offered are:       

* Creating custom designed Dream Homes!  Additions/Remodeling, Garages, Decks, Site Plans, & 3D Renderings.

* Creating Construction Documents (Blueprints) that are accurate and easy to read, in order to obtain a building permit.

* Offers assistance with your Chief Plans and Layouts to individuals, home owners, & contractors ..and other CA Designers

* Will work with other "Chief Architect" design firms to help tweak there stock plans  

* Converting old plans or hand drawings (DWG or PDF) > to Chief Architect x7 and x8.

* Create Site plans,  basic information transferred for a typographical survey, house location based on setbacks, best  fit, & to capture the best view.  

* Provide Assistance to Architects with their Residential / Commercial / Industrial projects & restorations

* Create quality 3D Renderings for your presentations & brochures... along with 3D videos of your designs.

I have been creating houses since 2005 on my own ~ using Chief Architect.  I have attached a few photos below for you to look over.  It is just a small sample of my work.  For pricing give us a call, all work done by contract basis only.   

Thanks!

Dan Sullins, Residential Designer & 3D Rendering

Dream Home Designs, Inc.

(276) 783-8333 

dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com

post-496-0-84878700-1475299903_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-52003600-1475299925_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-48287000-1475299989_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-38203900-1475300057_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-86664800-1475300373_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-35852500-1475300399_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-62571800-1475300526_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-87654200-1475300538_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-78805000-1475300606_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-81982200-1475301084_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-04429100-1475301101_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-86815300-1475301239_thumb.jpg

post-496-0-79005800-1475301261_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefuserAlvia
    Newest Member
    ChiefuserAlvia

• By classicdesigns
      Are you struggling with Chief, or need help with your plans?  I am here to assist you:-)  

Online Training  Construction back ground over 25 years. Field experience, sub division development. I design and built custom homes from the ground up. Additions, Remodels, New Construction Master with roof designs. Kitchens, Baths, Decks, Garages Design Experience with Chief for over 8 years. My work has been aired on TV with lifestyles. References available upon request.  
      The homes in the picture listed below were just a few custom homes I designed with Chief Architect and built.  Also, one of my award-winning homes was featured and published on the box cover Chief Architect 9.0. 

Note: Current Version X9 & X10. 
      Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Annette Sokoll
      Senior Designer
      User Group Instructor-Trainer
      Chief Architect
      Atlanta, Michigan
      248-891-3955
      Classicdesigns11@gmail.com

• By classicdesigns
      Are you struggling with your plans or do you need help with training?
      I can help you with all your construction needs. Online Training (small or big jobs). I have construction back ground over 25 years. I have field experience in construction. New Construction, Remodels, Additions Master with roof designs. Help you layout your plans. I can design plans from the ground up. References available upon request. Will beat quotes. If you’re struggling on how to use Chief Architect or if you need help with your plans I am here to assist you.  
      Please email me at Classicdesigns11@gmail.com or call 248-891-3955 for a quote.  If you have a budget I will work with you. 

Note: Working with X9 & X10

Annette Sokoll
      Senior Designer
      User Group Instructor
      Atlanta, Michigan
      248-891-3955
    • By hagoodhomes
      Job Summary:
      Seeking a qualified drafter to join our residential building design department. Experience in Chief Architect is required . The drafter will successfully use Chief Architect to create detailed plans and 3D renderings for all new construction projects. This position is an integral part of our team!

Responsibilities:
      -Coordinates with designer and sales person to produce construction documents for new residential construction
      -Draws detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches or specification sheets
      -Creates 3D renderings of all projects, implementing customer provided design concepts and ideas
      -Maintains a working portfolio for each project that contains detailed layout and 3D renderings that will be presented to the customer for review
      -Coordinates with design team on all phases of the project including plan changes and revisions -Stays up to date and current on building codes and industry standards to determine their effect on each project
      -Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems
      -Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in an assigned task
      -Performs other duties as assigned

Qualifications and Skills:
      -Must have advanced skills with AutoCAD, Chief Architect, & Microsoft Office Suite
      -Minimum of 3 years’ experience drafting and using Chief Architect
      -Working knowledge of construction and current building codes is required
      -Strong communication and organization skills are required
      -Skilled in multitasking, prioritizing, and time management
      -Able to work in a fast paced environment
      -Experience with BuilderTrend preferred
      -Construction field experience a plus

Benefits: Competitive salary, health insurance, & 401-K

Job Type: Full-time

• By DHDINC
      You are wanting to create your Dream Home in Chief Architect, or perhaps you have already started, but need help working out some of the details... then your in luck!  Contact Dream Home Designs, Inc. and we can help you with your design needs and getting them setup onto layout sheets.  Dream Home Designs, Inc. works with individual, contractors, home builders, and architects to create house plans and 3D Renderings. Dream Home Designs, Inc. is a residential design service geared towards custom home designs, but we offer so much more! Give us a call for your designs needs! All work is done on a contract -basis only! We offer a reasonable rate and a quick turn-around time! Give DHDinc a call today!      You want to know more about DHDinc  > Check out our Website: https://www.dreamhomedesignsinc.com/    Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreamHomeDesignsInc/

Services offered are:       

* Creating custom designed Dream Homes!  Additions/Remodeling, Garages, Decks, Site Plans, & 3D Renderings.
      * Creating Construction Documents (Blueprints) that are accurate and easy to read, in order to obtain a building permit.
      * Offers assistance with your Chief Plans and Layouts to individuals, home owners, & contractors ..and other CA Designers
      * Will work with other "Chief Architect" design firms to help tweak there stock plans  
      * Converting old plans or hand drawings (DWG or PDF) > to Chief Architect x9 and x8.
      * Create Site plans,  basic information transferred for a typographical survey, house location based on setbacks, best  fit, & to capture the best view.  
      * Provide Assistance to Architects with their Residential / Commercial / Industrial projects & restorations
      * Create quality 3D Renderings for your presentations & brochures... along with 3D videos of your designs.

I have been creating houses since 2005 on my own ~ using Chief Architect.  I have attached a few photos below for you to look over.  It is just a small sample of my work.  For pricing give us a call, all work done by contract basis only.     
      Thanks!  
      Dan Sullins, Residential Designer & 3D Rendering
      Dream Home Designs, Inc.
      (276) 783-8333 
      dan@dreamhomedesignsinc.com

• By classicdesigns
      Need help with your plans or training? I can help you with all your construction needs. From new construction, remodels, additions, kitchens, baths, decks and garages. I have been with Chief Architect since version 2 and currently working in x8/x9. I have construction back ground, and references.  Feel free to contact me for all  your construction needs.           Annette Sokoll                                               Senior Designer                               Classicdesigns11@aol.com.                      
      248-891-3955