Cabinet feet

illercan

I'm trying to create a "cabinet" in place of a nightstand I have (which may be part of the issue in the first place).  

The problem I've run into is the limited furniture items I can place in the plan.  I've tried finding items that are close to what we either have or what we want so we can "try before buying".  I have nightstands that I picked up recently and love...they are a bit curvy, and nothing like any of the items I'm finding in the library.  So, I thought I'd try to make a cabinet as close as possible to the nightstand (minus the curves), but I can't figure out how to use feet instead of the standard toe kick.  I saw an article on the site about using the Base Cabinet Specifications, Accessories tab, but I don't have an Accessories tab?

Do I need to do something special to display the Accessories tab?  Thanks!

Note: Basically, I'm using the software to build out my current house as a base...then adjust rooms as we do remodeling projects.  The software, hopefully, will allow me to play with placement, colors, textures, finishes, etc. so we can visualize a potential finished space before tearing out drywall and plumbing...but it seems the furniture options are very limited.  If you have tips on how to get popular furniture pieces (i.e. Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, Crate & Barrell, etc.) into a plan, I am all ears! :)

Edit...I see that it's not including my signature block for some reason...will get that fixed.  In the meantime, I'm using Home Designer Architectural 2017.

post-13665-0-72850100-1472673080_thumb.jpg