Sign in to follow this  
BKW-RWL

Looking for freelance CA designers

AQ Draw Design (www.aqdrawdesign.com) is seeking freelance designers to work on existing and proposed residential and/or commercial designs.  We are a growing firm with an overflow of work available to do.  Designer would need o  input and design in Chief Architect X6 or compatible version and then export out into .dwg files for final construction plans. If interested , please email me at barryw@aqdraw.com

AQ Draw Design (www.aqdrawdesign.com) is seeking freelance designers to work on existing and proposed residential and/or commercial designs.  We are a growing firm with an overflow of work available to do.  Designer would need o  input and design in Chief Architect X6 or compatible version and then export out into .dwg files for final construction plans. If interested , please email me at barryw@aqdraw.com

Hello AQ Draw, 

I am Eric Breuer Designs, Grass Valley, CA. I would like further details regarding your needs. My contact info is below: 

Eric Breuer Designs

Interior Design

Building Design

Landscape Design

Masters of Interior Design, Italy

CC-33 Painting and Decorating

Certified, Build It Green

Member, American Institute of Building Design

www.ericbreuerdesigns.com

ericbreuerdesigns@gmail.com

http://decorationarts.houzz.com/

707-514-7278 North Bay

530-274-2547 Gold Country

925-482-6089 East Bay

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By KMCody
      We are looking for a freelance designer that is preferably local to the Cleveland area to assist us in getting CAD plans accurately input into CA.  We are willing to discuss opportunities with those that are not local but would hope for someone in the same time zone or one hour different than us.  

We are a custom home builder looking to connect with a freelance designer to take our CAD plans and input them into Chief Architect accurately with the correct ceiling details etc.  We have a template that we are currently working from that you could use or not and manipulate as needed.  Being able to communicate effectively with our Senior Designer and meet deadlines is a must.  

If interested please send plan set pdf's to kaleighcody@oterohomes.com
      Thank you 
    • By brmurphy
      I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time. 
    • By GregAntonioli
      We are a 26 year old design/build remodeling firm with an office in Waltham, Massachusetts.  We are looking to either develop a relationship with a LOCAL freelance Chief Architect user or potentially hire someone full or part time.

• By carissa_mahnken
      We are a small interior design firm in northern new new jersey, we rely heavily on Chief for our presentation materials and construction specs. We are working on a large project and need more bandwith in creating 3D renderings, condocs, etc. Also would like someone to set up our defaults and layer sets properly as we have never really done that correctly. Please provide portfolio and rates. If anyone is in the Metro NYC area that would be even better, but willing to try remote if we can trade markups easily. Must have experience in drawing millwork and cabinetry. Must be in X10. 
    • By KHDdesign
      Does anyone know of someone who does freelance Chief Architect drafting in the greater Boston area?