Reference Floor for 2nd Floor

tchomes

I have a couple of older plans that I have had to come back and tweak, and the reference floor functionality seems to be off.  I created these in X4 and am currently using X5.  When I turn on Reference floors with F9, I see the first floor with the same layer setting as the layer I am currently using for the 2nd Floor.  I have a layer set set up with dash lines for only the walls, but no matter how many times I change it, it doesn't work.  If I switch my main layer set to the reference layer set, I get what I am looking for, but it is for both 1st and 2nd floors.  It won't differeniate between the two floors.  Very hard to work with it like this as I can't tell the difference between what is on the 1st floor and the 2nd floor. 

Thanks in advance,

Roy

Tracy's Custom Homes

Farmersville, TX

I just figured out a work around... I exported the view to a layout, which is what I wanted to do anyway, and it showed up correctly with my reference floor in the background.  When I went and opened that view, everything appears to be working correctly.  Weird.  Anyways, thanks for being my sounding board.

Roy

Tracy's Custom Homes

Farmersville, TX