Steveworks

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steveworks

  1. I've been running into an issue with trying to change the size of section and elevation callouts in X17. When I try to change the defaults for these callouts, I make sure the default set and selected defaults are all set to the layer set I am viewing. I try and change the callout size and text size, but they are not showing on my plans when I save the default even though the default says they are changed. I even tried changing every different default set (as pictured) and changed them but none of them show the change in my plan. Why could this be happening?
  2. We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA. Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.