Roof I am struggling on

Reiter

I have attached the plan in minimum form with all the pitches and roof directives in the walls with the exception of the covered front porch. I have attached images of the plan I was told to scrap due to how butchered up it was. this is what I want it to look like when I'm done for the most part. The real picture is the home as purchased. Its a plain box but it does have a covered rear deck on the top floor so that's been interesting to work around since I want the two elevated gables yet that shed style in the back is built over the original 6/12 across the back, so they all need to blend in. the shed roof has the same facia height as the rest of the house and it meets the 6/12 roof 5'3'' below the ridge. All the decks are covered. small gable left rear, shed roof in the middle and large vaulted gable over right rear deck. that room just inside from the large deck has 18'' higher walls and that room will have a vaulted ceiling. The one funky part is that gable that wraps over the large room with the vaulted ceiling. maybe a faux chimney could hide it but as long as it could even be built that way it only faces the woods and is really never seen much. I few people have wanted to see this plan to get an idea of what's been one of the hardest things I have ever tried to learn. please don't tell me you put it all in place with perfect trusses in five minutes even if you do!!

dHdnpQTJq9.png

DlnftswCFk.png

h9oIvZXlmq.png

HVC5QcQLSt.png

WRSPo9KdTc.jpg

roof 5.zip