Custom Residential Design, Construction Documents, & Drafting - 21+ years in the industry!

I've been creating house plans since the mid-90's and have used Chief Architect since version 9.5. I've worked with homeowners, builders, and architects to create high-quality construction drawings that have been highly valued. I have experience as a carpenter's helper for my father's construction business, helping with many aspects of residential construction and architectural drafting. I've worked for commercial architectural firms with ADA design, worked as a project coordinator for a commercial GC, worked as a designer for a home builder, and as a BIM Coordinator for a full-service A/E firm specializing in federal government buildings domestically and overseas. I've earned a bachelor's degree in construction management and am currently a member of AIBD (American Institute of Building Design). While I take pride in all my years of experience, I'm constantly learning and growing my skillsets.

I specialize in custom residential design and drafting for new construction and additions/renovations. I take great pride in my work and aim to satisfy my clients at every step along the way! Below are some examples of my work but let me know if you'd like to see anything specific.

I'm located in beautiful Richmond, VA but can serve anyone remotely. Please contact me if you have any need for my service and/or have any questions. 

Dustin Hetrick, Owner/Designer

Hetrick Design, LLC

(804)966-0074

dustin@hetrickdesign.net

1943414542_Exterior2.thumb.jpg.cf9ef79b7abf7e5e3d8dba96bc7096a4.jpg2068227701_Exterior1.thumb.jpg.2366101dd1ba96648802731e699c5b08.jpg

Exterior 5.jpg

Great Room.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Living Room.jpg

Primary Bath 1.jpg

Primary Bedroom 1.jpg

Primary Bedroom 2.jpg

Primary Hall Arched Ceiling.jpg

Primary Sitting Room.jpg

Screened Porch Bath.jpg

Screened Porch.jpg

Stairs.jpg

3D Framing.jpg

Exterior 1.jpg

Exterior 2.jpg

3D Framing 1.jpg

3D Framing 2.jpg

Great Room Doors at Gable Wall.jpg

Keohane Residence - 3D Perspective #3.jpg

Keohane Residence - 3D Perspective #4.jpg

Lower Recreation Room.jpg

• HetrickDesign changed the title to Custom Residential Design, Construction Documents, & Drafting - 21+ years in the industry!