How do I make my renderings look this?

How do I make my renderings look like these? I like how the light is reflecting off the objects like the countertops and appliances. It just looks a bit softer. Does it look like they are using regular 3D or maybe physically based rendering? I want to know if this user is using Ray Trace or if this is achievable in my version.  I have the Home Designer Pro 2024 version.  I've played with colors/lighting/sunlight and can't make it look like this. Does anyone have any tips?

The first 3 renderings are what I would like my renderings to look like and the last couple are mine. 

image.thumb.png.1c6498925306b90d9cfec4c1c9f660c8.pngimage.thumb.png.f2c8135c9402b75e2d009eda01e391cb.pngimage.thumb.png.0b2c82852b868bbdc95338c3cd0f29df.png

My renderings:

image.thumb.png.2317248fca6108231ef9673a7c81a4dc.png

Good renderings come down to a few basic things.  Backdrop,  light settings,  and materials that you use. Every room will take a little different settings depending on your light sources. There is a great Chief YouTube video that I used to get started. Find a backdrop that doesn't add colors to your renderings that you don't want. Create a light set so that the lights are on in the rooms you are trying to show.  I usually set my Sun on interior shots between 500 and 2500 and adjust the sun angle to get the shadows I want.  Next set up your rendering settings.  Start with a backdrop intensity of 1000.  I usually start with an exposure of around .30 then adjust to get the result I am looking for.  The bottom settings I usually start with the settings of 0, 30, 25. These setting will get you close then start making adjustments from there. Once again,  materials can make a huge difference in how your renderings turn out. I am attaching a link to a video series chief put out that can really help you get started.  Good luck and just keep working at it. 

https://youtu.be/dr-OVDo2kmI?si=Wrw1ma5Dll1kqAR3