Seeking in-house kitchen designer with Chief Architect experience - Queens, NY

MittmanKitchens

We are a Kitchen design company/GC located in Queens, NY, looking to hire a full-time, in-person, kitchen designer with Chief Architect experience. 

Designer should be familiar with custom kitchen cabinetry, countertops, appliances and be very detail oriented. Project management and sales experience is a plus. 

This is a full-time position, M-F, with competitive pay and benefits. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, MittmanKitchens said:

We are a Kitchen design company/GC located in Queens, NY, looking to hire a full-time, in-person, kitchen designer with Chief Architect experience. 

Designer should be familiar with custom kitchen cabinetry, countertops, appliances and be very detail oriented. Project management and sales experience is a plus. 

This is a full-time position, M-F, with competitive pay and benefits. 

i would like to help with your kitchen project, i wold like to prepare a project for free and later we can see

contact me via email: kajorada@hotmail,com

Hi Mittman Kitchens,

Although we are not close in proximity, CORE Drafting would be more than happy to work with you while searching for an in-house designer.  We have worked with Chief for 20 years and have designed cabinets since 2005.  

Attached are some interior 3D Virtual Tours our company has put together for local contractors.  These tours are a favorite to show clients and we can also produce the cabinet plans based on your needs.

Please let me know if CORE Drafting can be any assistance while searching.

https://tours.coredrafting.com/tours/OGHvcrvAPwF

Thank you!

Amber Hostetler
Core Drafting
27677 469th Ave
Lennox, SD 57039
(605) 521-5755

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

If you are open to remote help, I would love to be considered! I work closely with a builder to produce kitchen and cabinetry design! Thanks!

Hannah Noles

Noles Design Company 

h@nolesdesigncompany.com