Lahaina Island Home designs

Dcdpro

Although I have Island Home designs approve at Hawaii County, Maui has a bit different protocol.  I don't have time, so I need help for someone to draw up my other 5 Island homes in the Maui format for submittal to the Maui County Building Department.  I'm going for package home designs to get approved.  I have a patented system to provide DIY Owner-builders an easy way to build their own homes following my templates.  Can you help me?

Mahalo,

Paul Youngborg, AIA
Panella Walls

858-354-8001

paul@panellawalls.com

• Upvote 1

Paul

I am intrigued by what you are proposing.   I have both the construction background and the experience using Chief Architect to acquire building permits that could be beneficial to you and your projects.

IM or reply here If interested.

Rod Cole

• 4 months later...

Paul,

Good morning, my name is Shawn with Design Drafting & Associates, I am very interested in helping with your projects.  I have been designing and drafting in commercial and residential for around 20 years and I would love to help on your projects.  Please feel free to contact me at skdeigndrafting@yahoo.com or call me at 801-759-8977.  

Thanks, sincerely.

Shawn A. Knowlden

c. 801-759-8977

West Pool Area Close-up Looking Towards Home _ Screenshot 2022-09-08 150504.png

015-A15 ENLARGED STAIR SECTIONS.pdf A3 PROPOSED SITE IMPROVEMENT PLAN.pdf 16-A7 MAIN LEVEL FLOOR PLAN.pdf A202 SOUTH & WEST EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf