Chief Architect designer for Detailing and Shop Drawings

vantinec

Looking to find a Gig style designer who can share chief architect files & be able to design and detail single story storage unit developments. Will be correlated to material take offs. Please reach out to me here, or at hipdevelop@gmail.com or 716-800.2005. Thanks! Craig. 

Craig

I might be interested in working with you if I knew a bit more about your projects.  I do the type of work you appear to be looking for as I have held the position of CAD Drafter on many occasions.

Freelance work is no problem for me since I have my own corporation and any benefits are my own issue.  BTW, I can work with either Home Designer Pro files or Premier.

Good luck on your projects.

• Like 1

Hey Rod, Sounds good. I can send you a copy of one of our plans, and we would be looking for that. They are pretty simple structures. Usually single story storage units. A lot of the details will be in there. 2638 Morgantown WV Drawings.pdf

We are a storage builder, and starting to offer our services to encompass the full design and build strategy. 

Shoot me an email to hipdevelop@gmail.com and I'll send you a pdf plan example. 

Thanks for the interest.