California Draftsman looking for quick turnaround jobs...tracing, city comments, advice, consultation, etc etc

jdfales

Hi All

My name is Jonathan Fales and I have been drawing plans and pulling permits all over the California Bay Area for over a decade now.

I have an opening in my schedule and would like to fill it with a few quick jobs....tracing, 3D modeling, city comments, oppinions on how best to move forrward, construction questions, procedure questions, etc etc.

About Me....

A tremendous amount of my work is done through Via Builders Inc out of Los Altos, CA . Most everything you see on that website had me as the lead draftsman. I have answered comments and argued points with every municipality around. On the side I operate JDFales Plans & Permits where I currently have projects all over the state and even a few out of state jobs from time to time. Aside from traditional residential plans and permits I've traced PDFs, Made 3D models, added notations to already created plans.....you name it. I can do it. My background before drawing was construction of course. I've been a laborer, carpenter, project manager and now Draftsman. If you need to make sense out of construction jargon from a contractor or technical talk from the city/ county...I'm your translator. Email Me- Jdfales@gmail.com

-Jonathan Fales

Chief Arch User Since X7