Need Help With Loft Building

jrob80

I'm getting into the tiny house movement need help with doing lofts. This is what I have so far for first floor just playing around at the moment getting the fill of it. It's going to be 10x20 200sf have gable roof another. ? would walls for my bathroom which is the only room I have do they have to be all the way to the top to place floor for loft. Either words could I make the loft a bit taller then just a sleeping crawl space not my much though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Peterh
    Newest Member
    Peterh

• By ChiefuserMathews
      hello could someone help me with this roof? Attached is the plan. On the back side (which is bottom side on the plan) I need a 18 feet high shed roof which slopes towards the front 8 feet and there is a loft on the front side. I could get the shed roof, but dont know where should I adjust the height. I am not able to generate the wall for the loft which should come out of the shed roof. File size is big, hence zipped the file
      221024.rar
    • By Renerabbitt
      After Photo
    • By MN_JohnH
      I wonder why my second floor loft flooring is sticking through the roof and can be seen on the outside of the building?

• By ChiefArchitect
      Option 6 is large enough to provide extra family space in the form of a loft on the 2nd floor. For this house style, we put a balcony over the porch and front door, making this sunny room even more welcoming.