Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heyjessay
    Newest Member
    heyjessay

• By Julie_Heirloom
      Hi there, I'm starting an interior design business and am looking to collaborate with a kitchen designer who knows Chief Architect. 
      Please contact me if you know of anyone. 
    • By Julie_Heirloom
      Hi there, I'm starting an interior design business and am looking to collaborate with a kitchen designer who knows Chief Architect. 
      Please contact me if you know of anyone. 
    • By WilliamSC
      Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:
      ·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 
      ·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions
      ·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)
      ·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 
    • By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Contact us if you are looking for design services for your project. We are also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By Renerabbitt
      Open to new work. I've been working remotely for clients for years and can easily navigate the issues that present themselves from remote work. I have plenty of references and videos demonstrating my various services. The following images are snippets from my site at www.RabbittDesign.net

I offer training-while-drafting services in Chief Architect as well as training in Sketchup, Thea Render, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Procreate.
      I tend to cater to experienced designers and drafters in Chief Architect, many of which benefit from and are quite pleased with anno/layer sets, library items, toolbars, and a more cohesive folder structure and .plan and .layout files. 
      A few hours of my service may cut hours off of every project you have going forward.
      Feel free to check out my YouTube channel dedicated to all things drafting, designing, modeling and rendering in my signature below.
      Take a look at some of my recent design work in the Gallery
      Also, take a look at the extensive Free Content Thread and continued free content YouTube Series: